Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy plans to send 130 troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Italy plans to send 130 troops to Iraq Empty Italy plans to send 130 troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Italy plans to send 130 troops to Iraq[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 02/07/2016 3:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Agencies / Baghdad news 
    said Italian Minister of Defense, said that her country will send a team specialized in treating war casualties in Iraq, adding that Italy is preparing to send more troops to guard the maintenance workers employed in the Mosul Dam, said Roberta Pinotti said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", that "the government the Italian will be approved in the next few weeks, sending 130 military personnel to transport and treat the wounded. " it added that" a significant pledge (individuals) because to go and move infected with the work of a war zone can not be done without exposure to risk. " she said the" send members of the military comes in response to calls from France after its allies Paris attack to do more to fight al-Islamic state did not give other details. " the Italian government said in December last, it will deploy 450 soldiers to protect workers doing emergency repairs to the connector plug, and will increase the two missions together the Italian presence in Iraq to a lesbian at least in the next few months to up to more than a thousand troops. Italy is taking part of the international coalition in the war against al Daash in both Iraq and Syria, and by launching air raids on the organization of sites in both countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:21 am