Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi heading to Germany and Italy to participate in the Munich Security Conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi heading to Germany and Italy to participate in the Munich Security Conference Empty Abadi heading to Germany and Italy to participate in the Munich Security Conference

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Abadi heading to Germany and Italy to participate in the Munich Security Conference

10-02-2016 11:48 AM 
    Number of Views: 219

Iraq today

Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that the latter went to Italy and Germany to meet with officials in the two countries and between the office that 'Abadi, will discuss the development of economic and security cooperation with the two countries and meet the needs of Iraqi forces, weapons and military equipment and training to enhance their victories against a gang of terrorist Daash relations' noting that 'talks are concentrated in economic constructed on the support of the seven industrialized nations for Iraq to develop its economy and to benefit from their expertise in all areas. " He said the bureau' Abadi, will take part in the Munich Security Conference, which will be attended by representatives of various countries around the world to discuss ways of cooperation and coordination to enhance security and counter-terrorism, which poses a threat the whole world '.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:54 am