Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference ..omketbh: This is his agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi to Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference ..omketbh: This is his agenda Empty Abadi to Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference ..omketbh: This is his agenda

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 8:12 am

[ltr]Abadi to Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference ..omketbh: This is his agenda[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 17: directed Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Friday to the Federal Republic of Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference.

To announce that the Information Office of the Prime Minister, that "Abadi will present his government's plans to restore stability to the liberated areas, and the need for Iraq to further support its armed forces in the war against al" Daesh, "adding," The Abadi "will meet in Munich, a number of leaders and senior officials including German Chancellor Angela Merkel and NATO Secretary General and Vice President and Secretary General of the Arab League and the Secretary General of the Gulf cooperation Council, foreign ministers and defense for a number of participating countries and will deliver a speech Iraq at the conference which reviews the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces in the processes of liberalization and the expulsion of Daesh from most of the occupied which it was under control in addition to the government's plans to restore stability to the liberated cities, and confirm the need for Iraq to more support for the armed forces in its war against Daesh devices and security in response to terrorist attacks against civilians. " Ended O.h

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm