Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani bloc: the dismissal of al-Jubouri target for the year and views manipulating sit Represent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani bloc: the dismissal of al-Jubouri target for the year and views manipulating sit Represent Empty Talabani bloc: the dismissal of al-Jubouri target for the year and views manipulating sit Represent

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:59 am

[size=48]Talabani bloc: the dismissal of al-Jubouri target for the year and views manipulating sit Representatives[/size]
    [size=32]
    4:19:00 a.m. 4.17.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad has announced parliamentary bloc , thePatriotic Union ofKurdistan , headed by former President Jalal Talabani, it will not vote on the dismissal ofParliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri. The head of the bloc , but Talabani: " I will not vote on the dismissal ofal - Jubouri , it is not aproblem in the country and insist the dismissal is targeting the Sunni component , "she said.She described Talabani ,what is happening in the House ofRepresentatives and a sit -in to" chaos and thesituation is ambiguous and the current lineups curious and need to reflect and study there are those who manipulated the topic and the issue is not arbitrary. " it is said that the House ofRepresentatives of theprotesters inside thedome of the parliament 's session Tuesday voted Thursday to dismiss the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri and elected MP for thenational coalition Adnan al - Janabi as interim president, al - Jubouri promised to sack him without constitutional and illegal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:56 am