Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to pass a law granting cut "free" land to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to pass a law granting cut "free" land to citizens Empty Parliamentary efforts to pass a law granting cut "free" land to citizens

Post by Rocky Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - May 30 / May: I went back to the Committee on the housing crisis in the House of Representatives, on Monday, financial loans launched by the Land Bank, "does not solvethe housing crisis incurable in the country", sayingit seeks to pass a law to give the cut a "free" land tothe citizens.

The Chairman of the Committee on the housing crisis in the House of Representatives Abdul Hadi al - Hakim, in a statement, said , "We congratulate effort Land Bank to ease borrowing for housing and increase the size of the loan restrictions , " noting that "this endeavor does not solve thehousing problem intractable in the country, amounting to about two million and a half units , anincrease of 150 thousand new housing units per year. "

He said al - Hakim, that "this endeavor does not help the poorer classes on the collected, but it is designed to help middle -income and not the poor , " adding that " the poor do not have the financial ability to repay the value of the monthly installment specified in this loan, amounting to more than half a million dinars a month . " .

He said al - Hakim, that "it seeks parliamentary our committee is to solve the housing problem intractable, especially thepoorer classes who are the vast majority of those in need of housing through the issuance of a binding law to the government includes the granting of residential land to citizens free cutting really as their rights to their homeland without favor from thegovernment on them."

But he stressed, the "granting of adequate financial loan for the construction of residential land given for free, and thepremiums are very soft citizen can be paid over 25 years , " stressing the importance of "not tolerate citizen borrower benefits of a bank loan and the loan without interest paid by the citizen, but borne by the Government ".

The Real Estate Bank of Iraq, announced on Tuesday, the last to resume the launch of soft loans to citizens, while between the value ranging from five to 50 million dinars interest rate of four percent over a decade, called on citizens to "non - payment ofbribes" to get them. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am