Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial: the month of June will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial: the month of June will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the people Empty Financial: the month of June will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the people

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2013, 8:52 am

Financial: the month of June will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the people

The parliamentary Finance Committee announced Tuesday that the month of June of this year will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the Iraqi people, after the Government regulating mechanisms and obtain amounts ((the abundant)) achieved, will be distributed to 25% among specific segments in accordance with the budget law for the year 2013.
    A member of the Financial Committee MP Faleh Sari's ((today)), "in June of this year will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among specific segments in accordance with the budget law for the year 2013.
    The force confirmed "the budget law is fully dependent on the Iraqi Government to identify mechanisms and help mode and limit the amounts and distribution, indicating that" the ministries of finance and planning firm will take major role in the preparation of the database for the implementation of this paragraph.
    "The House of representatives voted on the budget this year, including a distribution of 25% on the disadvantaged and eligible.
    The text of the article to the current budget surplus between the Iraqi people say: article 16 second paragraph//allocate 25% of surplus budget 2013 and distribution to segments of the poor and disadvantaged in accordance with specific controls and mechanisms established by the Council of Ministers as almharomet and provincial population percentages in cash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:44 am