Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fahdawi: Anbar provincial council free of corruption and is moving to restore stability in the provi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fahdawi: Anbar provincial council free of corruption and is moving to restore stability in the provi Empty Fahdawi: Anbar provincial council free of corruption and is moving to restore stability in the provi

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 3:27 am

[ltr]Fahdawi: Anbar provincial council free of corruption and is moving to restore stability in the province[/ltr]

Since 07.14.2016 at 09:41 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Anbar provincial council member Amal Fahdawi, Thursday, on the non-allocation of financial budget of the provincial council, while noting it is free from corruption files.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Fahdawi / balances News /, that "the Anbar provincial council trading done naturally and there is no stop to its realization," adding that "there are no council members on any corrupted files."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The council does not have the financial budget," adding that "the Council is trying hard to pay the salaries of its members and its staff."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "operates in the field with the fighters in the battlefield," pointing out that "working to restore stability and services."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Anbar Provincial Council decided in its meeting held in the district of Khalidiya maintain, the dismissal of the governor of Anbar Suhaib al-Rawi from office, in the presence of 18 members out of thirty, and has the approval of the resolution by all present, and attributed the dismissal to the existence of financial corruption and administrative right, according to chairman of the board of Anbar. is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:21 pm