Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A tribal conference in Anbar to support my security and restore stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A tribal conference in Anbar to support my security and restore stability Empty A tribal conference in Anbar to support my security and restore stability

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:15 am

A tribal conference in Anbar to support my security and restore stability

Written by : mohanad in:March 20, 2017In: Iraq News No Comments Print E - mail
    Nur News / Anbar was
    held on Sunday, in the district of vine eastern Anbar conference expanded to the families of the judiciary, with the participation of the governor of Anbar, Suhaib al- Rawi under the slogan " the security stability will support the national economy," in support of my security and restore stability in Anbar province.

The Conference called for "the need to unite and support the sincere efforts of the local government, to restore stability to the province, and the importance of supporting the security forces and tribal fighters, to grab the land and the completion of full liberalization of the province."

According to a statement to the Office of the narrator, "Nur News" received a copy of the conference was attended by a number of the members of the provincial council, and administrative cadres in the local government and security leaders, and tribal leaders and elders to maintain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:13 pm