Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tareq al-Hashemi rejects inclusion in the amnesty law in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tareq al-Hashemi rejects inclusion in the amnesty law in Iraq Empty Tareq al-Hashemi rejects inclusion in the amnesty law in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:56 am

Tareq al-Hashemi rejects inclusion in the amnesty law in Iraq

Sunday 28-08-2016 | 12:53:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / announced that former Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi, required to spend in Baghdad on charges of terrorism, on Sunday, rejected by his inclusion in the amnesty law, which was passed by the House of Representatives last Thursday, which allows for prisoners and Mahkumien submit requests retrial.
    Said al-Hashimi, a Sunni political leaders, who lives outside of Iraq, "he was not of those who supported the general amnesty law or a request for inclusion in its" surprising that some deputies collect signatures for exempted from the law.
    He said al-Hashimi, in his account on the social networking site "Facebook", "I did not, who supported the general amnesty law or a request for his inclusion in the pre and post, and did not introduce my readiness to seek a pardon from the Sun, has not committed already a crime even ask for forgiveness where the one," and wondered "Is it not strange that the flock deputies state of lawlessness in the collection of signatures to exclude al-Hashemi of the amnesty law."
    He expressed surprise at the adoption of such a law, saying, "I do not know about any amnesty speaks these, there are exceptions are exclusively reflect the fabricated charges against the Sunni Arabs, and the Committee must consider and approve, the court should re-trial hears and decides, after all these constraints and obstacles, Is left amnesty are we talking about? ".
    He added that "the amnesty law was for members of the Mahdi Army, and corrupt when it returned some of what they stole, and if the forgers were not so forgery for the position of general manager .. The rest of the positions there is no offense of fraud !!".
    Addressing the Iraqi Council of Representatives, saying "Dear rednecks Asamaoha me I do not need for your law lame, and I do not need to (an honor)," adding that he "enjoys a retrial without parole and in accordance with the Code of Criminal Procedure Act, the fact of my right judgment is sentenced in absentia ". Adding, "While you're doing pity the miserable troubled, I address you as darkness Khotab Pharaoh (Vaqd what you judge rather spend this life) and God meet adversaries."
    He left Tariq al-Hashimi of Baghdad to Arbil, after submitting his resignation in December 302 013 "condemnation of the policies of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in response to aggression that has happened in Anbar and in solidarity with them," as stated in a note of resignation, which are made available to former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani .
    Interpol has issued international (criminal police, which have been completely canceled by Interpol in May / May 2016) Note «red» arrested in December 19, 2012, against al-Hashemi, at the request of the Iraqi government, which referred to the judiciary. On charges of "management and financing terrorist attacks", and challenged the legality of the Iraqi Interpol warrant for al-Hashemi. And calling them illegal and politicized.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm