Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar governor consultant for "light": the return of more than 56,000 displaced families to the libe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar governor consultant for "light": the return of more than 56,000 displaced families to the libe Empty Anbar governor consultant for "light": the return of more than 56,000 displaced families to the libe

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Sep 2016, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar governor consultant for "light": the return of more than 56,000 displaced families to the liberated areas

Nur News / Anbar 
    declared governor of Anbar province for displaced adviser Mazen al - Dulaimi, said on Monday that many of the 56,500 thousand Anbarah family usually to their regions after its liberation from Daesh terrorist and rehabilitation services where gangs.
    Dulaimi said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the number of displaced returnees is increasing daily and to all the liberated areas and wetlands as a city of Ramadi, Hit, Karmah, Saqlawiya and spend modern."
    He also stressed "the continuing re-displaced campaign carried out by the al-Anbar province under the direct supervision of the governor Suhaib al-Rawi and cooperation with service departments and security forces," adding that "efforts are continuing to restore all the men of Anbar displaced people to their homes soon, with God's help and mettle Anbar sons."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:49 am