Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emergency DNC Meeting Being Held RIGHT NOW To Consider Replacement Of Hillary

Lobo
    Lobo

HillarysHealth - Emergency DNC Meeting Being Held RIGHT NOW To Consider Replacement Of Hillary Empty Emergency DNC Meeting Being Held RIGHT NOW To Consider Replacement Of Hillary

Post by Lobo Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:48 pm

Emergency DNC Meeting Being Held RIGHT NOW To Consider Replacement Of Hillary
    Posted by Alex Cooper | Sep 12, 2016 | Breaking News

HillarysHealth - Emergency DNC Meeting Being Held RIGHT NOW To Consider Replacement Of Hillary Meeting
    The site of Hillary’s collapse just hours ago.
    This is not a joke. MSNBC anchor David Shuster has just confirmed that the DNC is officially “considering” replacing Hillary. It’s unclear on what exactly they mean, but what is clear is just how bad it’s just now got. Never before in the history of the country has something like this happened.

David Shuster @DavidShuster
    Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth
    3:08 PM - 11 Sep 2016

You can say what you want, but the establishment is finally beginning to fall. Continue to spread the news of their corruption and we will truly Make America Great Again!
    https://conservativedailypost.com/emergency-dnc-meeting-being-held-right-now-to-consider-replacement-of-hillary/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Aweber&utm_campaign=11_September

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:56 am