Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Construction and Housing in accordance with the Director of Trade Bank of Iraq with them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Construction and Housing in accordance with the Director of Trade Bank of Iraq with them Empty Minister of Construction and Housing in accordance with the Director of Trade Bank of Iraq with them

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:10 am

Minister of Construction and Housing in accordance with the Director of Trade Bank of Iraq with them to pay the salaries of staff of the ministry in the way the mechanism

22-06-2013 11:49 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Minister of Construction and Housing Eng Mohammed Darraji he will pay the salaries of employees of the Ministry of Construction and Housing way after opening mechanism Visa Card account for all staff of the ministry for free.

The minister said in a statement received by the Agency (news) copy of it: he met the director of Trade Bank of Iraq (tbi) Hamdiya Dry was agreed to open an account for all employees for free in order to pay salaries the way the mechanism and through the Visa Card, which is a global system developed in which you can pay employees in a modern way, in addition to other privileges.

He added: that he is working hard on the development of the administrative system of the ministry to ensure that staff and customers to complete their transactions as easy as possible and this is what is working in the loan Housing Fund of the Ministry, where it is withdrawn form the loan electronically and can also be follow-up treatment of the loan via the Internet, as has recently been agreed to pay the installments of the loan by the citizens through Ironing Card scattered offices in all parts of Iraq. / End / l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:32 am