Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

- Maliki: my presence in Iran to take action against anti - resistance groups ,including the Gulf s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

- Maliki: my presence in Iran to take action against anti - resistance groups ,including the Gulf s Empty - Maliki: my presence in Iran to take action against anti - resistance groups ,including the Gulf s

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 4:32 am

[size=32]
    - Maliki: my presence in Iran to take action against anti - resistance groups ,including the Gulf states[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Twilight News / Iraqi Vice President head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki revealed on Tuesday that his visit is being conducted by Iran to take action to counter what he called "groups," anti "of resistance, including" the Gulf states.
    Maliki said in a statement during a meeting with the President of the Center for Strategic Research in the diagnosis of the Iranian regime's Expediency Council Ali Akbar Velayati said his visit to Tehran at the invitation of those whom he called "brothers" Iranians and in order to enhance bilateral cooperation, pointing to "achieve the axis of resistance victory despite some of the challenges and problems that existed ".
    Maliki said that "Iraq is ready to find a strong front for the post-Daesh To counter potential discord," adding that "he was in Iran in order to take advantage of the victories that have been achieved and to take action against groups that want to defeat the resistance, including the Persian Gulf," according to what I said Iranian media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:06 am