Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniyah police arrest 69 wanted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diwaniyah police arrest 69 wanted Empty Diwaniyah police arrest 69 wanted

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:06 am

[size=30]Diwaniyah police arrest 69 wanted[/size]
    31/01/2017 11:45 | Number of Views: 65
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Threw the security forces in the province of Diwaniya, police arrested 69 wanted different Pthma.
    According to a statement to police the province, got "direction Press", a copy of "detachments and patrol police for help existing section in the neighborhoods and streets of the province, it managed to arrest 56 contrary to various issues during a massive campaign was launched to track offenders and wanted to eliminate, where they were handed over to the centers competent to investigate them. "
    "The detachments of anti-crime department arrested, on one of the accused is required to spend in accordance with Article 452, after gathering information about it, at a time when detachments threw the town police station arrested two wanted to spend according to Articles 413 and 432 during a security exercise to follow orders to take a arrest. "

The statement noted that "detachments Department of Family and Child Protection was able to capture, the three accused wanted to eliminate in accordance with Article 413 where it was taking legal action against them, noting that" the police station housing were arrested, two people were first required in accordance withArticle 406 while the second is required to eliminate in accordance with Article 413, as detachments Sumer police station arrested five suspects wanted patrols dropped under articles 413, 431 and 432 comes in light of the security practice to follow wanted to eliminate. [size=16]sa[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:08 am