Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rouhani to visit Gulf states

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rouhani to visit Gulf states Empty Rouhani to visit Gulf states

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 4:11 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 68[ltr]  02/14/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to Iranian media, the Iranian president, Hassan Rohani, will be the task of a Gulf tour, including Kuwait and Oman. 
    Said assistant manager Rowhani Office, Pervez Ismaili: "The Iranian president will pay a visit to the Sultanate of Oman and Kuwait, at the official invitation of the Omani Sultan Qaboos bin Said, the Emir of Kuwait , Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah , " he said , adding that the most important visits axes discussed bilateral relations, in addition to the issues regional, and files , " the Syrian and Yemeni and Iraqi." 
    He explained that it is expected that the spiritual conduct talks with Omani officials, and then hold talks with Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwaitis, and then return the same day to Tehran. 
    Ismaili and among the delegation that will accompany the spiritual consists of ministers and advisers and representatives of the Iranian private sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:21 am