Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstrations against Iraq-Jordan free trade

jedi17
    jedi17

Demonstrations against Iraq-Jordan free trade Empty Demonstrations against Iraq-Jordan free trade

Post by jedi17 Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Demonstrations against Iraq-Jordan free trade
    5:29 PM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Tens of industrialists stood before the Iraqi Industries Federation in Baghdad, calling to protect the Iraqi local production , in attempt to denounce the implementation of the Iraqi-Jordanian tariff exemption agreement.

The Jordanian government is trying to give a list of industries and products which shall b e exempted
    from tariff by 30%.

It is expected that the tariff exemption will cover 792 items in Jordanian food industries and agricultural products.

"This number of commodities will affect Iraqi local production", anti-agreement sources stated.

On the other hand, The Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Commission expressed its reservation on this decision, calling the government to "review" its order on tariff exemption with Jordan, "because the funds of the exemptions will provide the government with more revenues at this stage of financial difficulties".

Earlier, Jordanian Premier visited Iraq and agreed to implement this custom's exemptions.
    In addition to Baghdad, mid-Iraq al-Muthanna Industrial Federation made similar move to "stop" the Jordanian agreement.

Economic observers expressed their astonishment for such move against Jordan and not applicable to Turkish or Iranian products that are pouring in the Iraqi markets for the last 13 years.

They believe that this move is an attempt not to affect the Iranian commodities in the Iraqi market, not to protect national production.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am