Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Fighting corruption of government priorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Fighting corruption of government priorities Empty Abadi: Fighting corruption of government priorities

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:26 am

Abadi: Fighting corruption of government priorities

08/04/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Sabah ,
    Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said that the fight against corruption is one of the priorities of the government, noting that despite numerous difficulties and the war on terrorism and the financial crisis as a result of the decline in oil revenues , but we walked in this line.
    Ebadi said, in his speech during the national consultations to combat corruption and promote transparency in the public sector , which was sponsored by the Prime Minister and in the presence of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq and international experts to fight corruption: that « the first steps we have made in the fight against corruption was in the security establishment because of corruption shares to enter Daesh and that day our national welcome in all provinces and achieve victories ».
    The prime minister added that «some are trying to confuse the papers through a lot of accusation of corruption without evidence», calling on regulators to «continue their plans to fight corruption and not to be drawn to other plans vexatious issues and drowning others to waste their».
    He continued Abadi «We do not want to feel that there is a citizen GABBANA it , therefore we have reduced salaries of officials», pointing out that «Iraq today , despite the financial crisis , improved credit rating and our pressure expenses and interest has become the largest classes weakest link».
    Abadi said «explained what is sad when you go to the provinces there are many projects spent by billions of dinars without the benefit of the citizen», adding that «there are great strides and we are continuing them and we are on the right track».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am