Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Russia's armed forces are ready to face any threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Russia's armed forces are ready to face any threat Empty Putin: Russia's armed forces are ready to face any threat

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 4:02 am

Putin: Russia's armed forces are ready to face any threat

11:43 - 09/05/2017
    Participated in the Facebook Chirp on Twitter  

Assured Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday that the Russian armed forces are ready to face any threat.

Putin said during a speech on the occasion of the celebration of the anniversary of the passage of 72 years since the victory in the Great Patriotic War: "No, and was not, nor can there be any force can defeat our people. I have survived to death in defense of their homeland. "

He added, "We will never forget that the freedom of Europe and the desired peace on the planet achieved by our fathers and grandfathers," stressing "the unification of the international community's efforts to address common challenges, stressing that Russia is ready for such cooperation."

He continued Russian President, "to fight extremism, terrorism and neo-Nazi and other threats must unite the efforts of all the international community, we are ready for such cooperation." It ended 25 n
    http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/09/155929/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:04 am