Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How the Palestinian presidency responded to Netanyahu's remarks on Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How the Palestinian presidency responded to Netanyahu's remarks on Jerusalem Empty How the Palestinian presidency responded to Netanyahu's remarks on Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Thu May 25, 2017 4:34 am

How the Palestinian presidency responded to Netanyahu's remarks on Jerusalem

25/05/2017

ncy responded to Netanyahu's remarks on Jerusalem
    Direction Press / Agencies
    On Wednesday formally responded to the presidency of the Palestinian prime minister's remarks in the Israeli entity around the city of Jerusalem.
    The spokesman for the Palestinian presidency, Nabil Abu Rudeina, said that East Jerusalem, the Islamic and Christian holy sites, is "the capital of the State of Palestine, and will remain so forever."
    According to a statement in response to comments by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke about retaining Jerusalem and the Wailing Wall "under Israeli sovereignty forever."
    Netanyahu said, in a speech at the Israeli Knesset, in the fiftieth anniversary of the occupation of the city of Jerusalem, "The Temple Mount and the Western Wall will remain under" Israeli sovereignty "forever, and we will stay in Jerusalem for generations and generations."
    Abu Rudeina added, "These statements would exacerbate the atmosphere, and the complexity of the situation, and impeding efforts by the US president peace between the Palestinians and Israelis to achieve."
    The "Donald Trump, the US president, ended on Tuesday last visit to the Israeli entity, during which he met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, both separately.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165960.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am