Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 700 young men and women claiming to end the influence of religion in politics

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 700 young men and women claiming to end the influence of religion in politics Empty More than 700 young men and women claiming to end the influence of religion in politics

Post by Rocky Wed May 31, 2017 3:20 am

More than 700 young men and women claiming to end the influence of religion in politics

 Baghdad / term

The United Nations announced the conclusion of the forum promote coexistence and reconciliation in Iraq, as revealed important recommendations without the participants in the Forum during the past four months, it confirmed the establishment of a committee to follow up a time frame for its implementation in coordination with the Iraqi Council of Ministers.

A statement by the mission in Iraq, received the "long" version of it, "hopes Iraqi youth from Sulaymaniyah, Diwaniyah and Ba'shiqah Walcott that the recommendations that promote tolerance and reconciliation which emerged from a series of meetings of the Forum (Iraq: Youth and coexistence) during the past four months, hoping to include within the agenda of national business while the country prepares to face the challenges in the period that will follow the defeat of the terrorists Daesh. "
    The statement continued , "some fear could fade those hopes and lost voices in the midst of the political polarization of the Iraqi economic reality," adding that "young people are confident that the eight meetings in seven provinces, which attracted more than 750 young men and women in the age group 18-35 years various parts of the country 's ethnic, religious and Mzejeha, have made the best out and they can achieve what is best for them. "
    The statement quoted a genuine peace, a doctor of dental six - twenty - year - old from the Baha'i community in Baghdad, working in Kut as saying: "Although I have participated in many conferences sponsored by well - known organizations, all my hopes hanging on this conference. We are going to the end of the war with Daesh, so we will not allow any harmful forces to destroy us again. "
    She added peace: "We need to see our government 's capacity of young people so that we change the regime in Iraq."
    She called those meetings , which began in late January 2017 concluded on May 20 in a comprehensive national conference, unity, and demanded an end to the influence of religion in political life and the fight against sectarian tensions.
    There was also a broad consensus on key issues. While there were also differences when it comes to geographical and sectarian affiliations.
    Increased the statement , "I have discussed the issue of re - military service, which triggered heated opinions from those who do not want to be included to avoid the militarization of youth, while others saw it a melting pot to hurt young people into a cohesive unit, harmonious and prepare them for the future, another issue has caused some differences were about the idea of dropping Name tribal personal identity card as a means to overthrow the religious affiliation, but young people united in the outline of their aspirations for a prosperous future for Iraq in which all people live together in peace and harmony can. "
    Says Ahmed al- Mayahi, a six - year - old producer and twenty films from the center of the city of Babylon recognizes the difficulties , saying: "160 participants with 160 idea." But he predicted simple solutions: "My message to young people is if changed from the inside, you will be able to change others."
    As Osrin Jamal, the eight twenty - year - old university student from Sulaimaniya , he said they have divergent views to enrich the debate, which should not be a cause for concern: "I find the meeting very interesting to you in Sulaimaniya find a pattern one of the people unlike Erbil and Baghdad; I met here people from different races and backgrounds. diversity is a positive thing because of different ideas and opinions. "
    Because of the diversity of the country, an activist Rend coracoclavicular, with three and thirty years of Diwaniyah , the education of different religions in the schools proposed in order to prevent the exclusion of the minority by some of the parties.
    Coracoclavicular confirmed that the media united role in the battle to defeat the terrorists. Expressing the hope that the recommendations be useful in uniting the younger generation and to assist in the political process.
    Hamza said Majid Hamid with a three and twenty years of Wasit and Abdullah Shaher Fendi from the Shabak community of Bashiqa region to treat them with the rest of the experiences of communities, especially those displaced by the conflict, and how it led to bring people closer. But some young people believe that their efforts are not enough and there is a need for a strong government action.
    Hamid said , "There is the marginalization of the role of youth in decision - making. If we accept young people Cbr role in decision - making, that will build self - confidence."
    And it pledged to the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq, which organized the forum in cooperation with the Iraqi Al- Amal Organization, to convey a delegation from the conference final recommendations to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi , hoping to be included in decisions that support national reconciliation efforts.
    Laith believes Ream star, student masters that work starts from the community and the home, "there are political issues in the country negatively affect our generation young. If we can invest in the energy generated by our youth, it will make them far away from trouble."
    Star to pointed out, "they and her husband come from different denominations, but they bring up their children in a non-sectarian consensus environment."
    "My husband and I learn from each other and integrate Khasalena good and Neksha on our children."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:52 am