Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain calls on Gulf leaders to calm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain calls on Gulf leaders to calm Empty Britain calls on Gulf leaders to calm

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:54 am

Britain calls on Gulf leaders to calm

09:35 - 16/06/2017

He called on the Prime Minister of Britain, Theresa May, the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar, to take steps to calm the tensions that major powers in the Arab world led to sever its ties with Qatar.

The spokesman said May in a statement, seen by / information /, "The prime minister raised the issue of the continued isolation of Qatar in the Gulf region and called on all sides to calm tension urgently and engage wisely in dialogue and restore the unity of the Gulf Cooperation Council at the earliest possible opportunity."

The spokesman added that Qatar "continue to build on the progress made to address the scourge of extremism and terrorism in the region in partnership with its allies in the Gulf," noting that "May I spoke with the Saudi king and the king of Bahrain, the Emir of Qatar on Thursday evening." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/16/167598/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 am