Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Consultant Abadi: Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Consultant Abadi: Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month Empty Consultant Abadi: Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 am

Consultant Abadi: Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Prime Minister adviser, announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Monday, the first week of next month, will meet Iraq with the IMF to review the results of the second review of the standby credit agreement consultations, noting that Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month.

Saleh said in an exclusive interview for "Economy News", "the results of the second review consultations will be presented to the Executive Board of the International Fund for cash at the next meeting to be held in the first week of next August."

He added that "Iraq will be able to get part of the Fund for a loan under the standby credit program which is estimated tranche of about $ 840 million out of the fund's $ 5.3 billion loan," noting that "the third revision of the program consultations could begin in the fall of this year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Consultant Abadi: Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month Empty Re: Consultant Abadi: Iraq will receive $ 840 million from the International Monetary Fund next month

Post by Screwball Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 am

Next month

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am