Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Federation of businessmen warns of Iraq affected by the economic crisis and likely occ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Federation of businessmen warns of Iraq affected by the economic crisis and likely occ Empty International Federation of businessmen warns of Iraq affected by the economic crisis and likely occ

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:03 am

International Federation of businessmen warns of Iraq affected by the economic crisis and likely occur on the world

11-09-2013 07:30 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Warned the President of the International Federation of businessmen Iraqi Hamid punitive, the vulnerability of Iraq's economic crisis and potential occurrence in the world when a military strike against Syria.
    was the Republic of China (PRC) has warned of a global economic crisis great when direct U.S. military strike on Syria. said punitive (of the Agency news): The world is witnessing a state of tension and threats of international Vha all affect business operations for goods and services, as well as the operations of oil exports. said: that the Iraqi government should have to take into account the occurrence of global crises, which will be affected by Iraq directly being supported on Foreign imports through the provision of strategic stocks of food and goods. This was announced U.S. President Barack Obama to launch a military offensive against Syria with the participation of a number of Western countries. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am