Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Alliance of Allies in Syria: Focus on the fight against a preacher, not Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Alliance of Allies in Syria: Focus on the fight against a preacher, not Assad Empty The International Alliance of Allies in Syria: Focus on the fight against a preacher, not Assad

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 am

The International Alliance of Allies in Syria: Focus on the fight against a preacher, not Assad

Release Date: 2017/7/27 

{International: Euphrates News} International coalition, led by the United States, called on its allies on the ground in Syria to focus on fighting terrorists, not the Syrian government.
    "The coalition supports only those forces that have committed themselves to fighting gangs," said Ryan Dillon, spokesman for the international coalition.
    According to sources in the International Coalition that the group "Martyrs of the villages" supported by Washington decided to conduct independent operations against the Syrian government forces, adding that other local factions remain at the base of the coalition and continues to cooperate with the advisers of the coalition.
    Dillon said the group "Martyrs of the Villages" indicated that it may wish to achieve "other goals," adding that the coalition told the group that it will stop supporting if it chooses to achieve other goals.
    According to media reports, the White House has adopted a new strategy on Syria that is not aimed at overthrowing President Bashar al-Assad, and requires closer cooperation with Russia, including in the military sphere in Syria.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=147166

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am