Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance: The process of questioning came late and proved ineffectiveness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance: The process of questioning came late and proved ineffectiveness Empty National Alliance: The process of questioning came late and proved ineffectiveness

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:20 am

[size=30]National Alliance: The process of questioning came late and proved ineffectiveness[/size]
    30/11/2017 08:38 | Number of readings: 331
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy of the National Alliance Ali al-Badairi, the campaign of interrogations of officials and ministers, and between it is a sham interrogations, confirmed the lack of effectiveness and came late .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Badairi said in a press statement that "the interrogations of officials and ministers are descriptive interrogations aimed at highlighting the minor legislative role of the House of Representatives," noting that "these interrogations came too late and was limited to a critical time does not lead to disclosure Effective results ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the interrogations will not lead to the accusation and accountability of any official for the existence of political niceties and favoritism," would be desirable "if these sessions were used to pass important and effective laws and vote on them instead of these plays useless."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The House of Representatives in its regular session 34, which was held on Tuesday, the process of questioning Hassan al-Rashed, Minister of Communications at the request of MP Hoda Sajjad .[/rtl]
    [rtl]It was also scheduled to be questioned today the Minister of Transport Kazem Vajan al-Hamami by MP Nazem Saadi, but the travel of Al-Hamami to Ukraine prevented the holding of the hearing and was postponed to another notice. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am