Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Saudi newspaper: The popular crowd turned into an egg in the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Saudi newspaper: The popular crowd turned into an egg in the elections Empty A Saudi newspaper: The popular crowd turned into an egg in the elections

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:15 am

A Saudi newspaper: The popular crowd turned into an egg in the elections

11:12 - 15/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia's Okaz newspaper said on Monday that the popular crowd had turned into a "swamp egg" in the elections and its alliances, noting that political forces and parties were seeking to form electoral alliances with him.
    "The head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki met with his friend and former ally Hadi al-Amiri, secretary-general of the Badr Organization and one of the most prominent leaders of the crowd, to formulate a clear alliance that hinders the movements of Abadi within the crowd."
    The newspaper added that "the game of elections in Iraq has turned the popular crowd to (Egg Kuban) in this election, and the forces and political parties are seeking electoral alliances with him."
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "the alliance with the crowd Abadi form a serious blow to the party and must be working to absorb and re-tie the ranks again to run in the elections." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:08 am