Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Officially .. to disclose the number of Russian women in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Officially .. to disclose the number of Russian women in Iraq Empty Officially .. to disclose the number of Russian women in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:45 am

Officially .. to disclose the number of Russian women in Iraq

20:20 - 02/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Archive photo

Information / Baghdad ...
    Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said Russian-speaking women with their children were being held in a prison in Iraq and were expected to be Russian citizens.
    "According to our information, he is currently in a prison in Baghdad, as well as women from different countries, 22 Russian-speaking women and their 49 children," Zakharova told reporters on Friday at a regular press conference at the ministry's Moscow headquarters. They are expected to hold the nationalities of the Russian Federation. "
    In the same context, the envoy of the President of the Chechen Republic of Russia to the Middle East and North Africa Ziad Sbsby, a few days ago, that 36 women from Russia accompanied by 65 children are in Iraqi prisons, armed by the militants of the organization "Da'ash" terrorist activities.
    Spbsby pointed out that the women went to Iraq from different Russian regions: Dagestan, Volgograd, Tver, Tyumen, Chechnya, Ingushetia, Krasnayarsk, Moscow.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:03 am