Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US senator warns the California senator of embracing his colleagues and embracing them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US senator warns the California senator of embracing his colleagues and embracing  them Empty The US senator warns the California senator of embracing his colleagues and embracing them

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:32 am

The US senator warns the California senator of embracing his colleagues and embracing them
    The US senator warns the California senator of embracing his colleagues and embracing  them Irq_925444665_1520580592
    The Senate Committee of Senators, Sen. Bob Hertzberg, has refrained from embracing colleagues after investigating the complaints of three women in the legislature who have been ridiculed and embraced.
    "I have now received a warning that your behavior is unwelcome," the Los Angeles Times reported in a statement to Sen. Hertzberg of the US Senate Committee on Regulations, Rules of Procedure and Administrative Affairs in California.
    The newspaper confirmed that the respected senator received a rebuke from the Committee for his haste to embrace and embrace his fellow legislators whenever he met them even if they encountered more than once a day.
    The Senate began an internal investigation into the behavior of this lawmaker, after three legislators complained to the local legislature that they had taken them by their arms without their request. Representatives of the commission who conducted the investigation found that at times people may feel uneasy about Hertzberg's behavior, although in the "vast majority" of cases, the senator was not quick to embrace him immediately after meeting him, a negative view of hugging a senator who seems to like hugging In order to embrace and not more, as investigators concluded that the actions of the legislator were not "of a sexual nature" but rather spontaneous.
    During the investigation, it was also known that the local Senate had been warned by Sen. Hertzberg that his embrace and contact with others "caused fear" to them.
    The commission's report notes that the legislator took these warnings seriously, but "could not understand why some people thought taking them in their arms could be really uncomfortable."
    Sen. Hertzberg, who earned the title Huggy Bear in English for his behavior, apologized to those who felt uneasy about embracing them. He agreed with the Commission's conclusions that it should be stopped.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=94180

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am