Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: America is actively settling east of the Euphrates River and will not leave soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov: America is actively settling east of the Euphrates River and will not leave soon Empty Lavrov: America is actively settling east of the Euphrates River and will not leave soon

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 3:58 am

Lavrov: America is actively settling east of the Euphrates River and will not leave soon 899990-650x330
    Lavrov: America is actively settling east of the Euphrates River and will not leave soon
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday accused a number of countries of "destroying and destroying Syria" and said the United States was actively settling on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River and would not leave the country soon.
    "The economic recovery in Syria will take time and this requires respect for international laws and the sovereignty of Syria by all parties," Lavrov said at a meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) countries in the Chinese capital Beijing. "Russia is concerned about the position of Western countries that will not provide Little help to areas under the Syrian state. "
    "We are very concerned about the Western position that is loudly stated that they will not provide any assistance to those areas under the control of the Syrian government," Lavrov said.
    On the other hand, Lavrov revealed that "the United States of America is actively settling on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River and will not leave from there in the near future," that is, it remains in Syria, contrary to recent statements on this subject. There are also countries that support the American position to stay, including France.
    "Despite President Trump's comments, on a practical level, the United States is settling on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River and has no plans to leave," Lavrov said.
    Lavrov expressed his hope that the recent talks with France would provide some clarity in dealing with the Syrian issue. "I hope very much, after contacts with our French colleagues, that we will shed some clarity on how we will cooperate in the future on the Syrian settlement, International laws and the Charter of the United Nations ".

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:15 am