Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British giant oil economy strikes Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British giant oil economy strikes Iran Empty British giant oil economy strikes Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 2:44 am

[size=32]
    British giant oil economy strikes Iran[/size]
    British giant oil economy strikes Iran 5b0546e495a597c9688b4587

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

BP has suspended a joint gas field with Iran over the re-imposition of US sanctions on Tehran after Washington announced its withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal. 
    "BP has decided to postpone some planned work in the Rhum gas field in the North Sea as we seek to clarify the potential impact of the recent US government decisions on Iran," the British company said in a statement. 
    BP now has a 50 percent stake in the British North Sea gas field, while Iran Oil Co owns the other half. 
    The British company is selling its stake in the field to Sirica, a British energy company based in the North Sea.
    The two companies are currently in discussions with the British and US authorities to clarify steps to be taken to ensure the continuation of the Rhum gas field. Sereka said it was still committed to the deal despite US sanctions. 
    BP operates the field under a grant license issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, the US Treasury Department's Enforcement Enforcement Division, which expires at the end of September this year. 
    BP discovered the field in the 1970s, but production was suspended in early 2000, with the United States and several European countries imposing sanctions on Iran over its nuclear program. 
    Following the announcement by US President Donald Trump to withdraw from the nuclear agreement and the return of sanctions on Tehran, many international companies announced their withdrawal from Iran, led by the French energy company "Total".

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:32 am