Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dan Coates: They are concerned about Russia's illegal activity in the upcoming US elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dan Coates: They are concerned about Russia's illegal activity in the upcoming US elections Empty Dan Coates: They are concerned about Russia's illegal activity in the upcoming US elections

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Aug 2018, 1:55 am

Dan Coates: They are concerned about Russia's illegal activity in the upcoming US elections
    -
    Dan Coates: They are concerned about Russia's illegal activity in the upcoming US elections 12018251096299261450
    [rtl][rtl]America's flag[/rtl]

[/rtl]
    Dan Coates, director of national intelligence, said Thursday that Russia is not the only country to influence the US election.

Cotes said in a conference today that the US intelligence community is still concerned about the risks to Congressional and presidential elections in 2020 and Russia's activity in a campaign to weaken and divide the United States.

The US official referred to what he called the illegal activity of Russia, which includes criminal efforts to suppress voting, fund illegal campaigning and cyber attacks against voting infrastructure as well as computer hacking targeting elected officials and others.

"We also know that the Russians tried to steal information from candidates and government officials, and Russia is not the only country that is working to undermine the US elections.

"The CIA will continue to monitor the situation and warn against any such activity," Cotes said.

For his part, said the director of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, Christopher Ray, that the FBI opened an investigation into the alleged intervention.

Special investigator Robert Mueller is leading a criminal investigation of Russia's intervention in the 2016 US presidential election, which Donald Trump won over Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as suspicions of complicity between the Trump campaign and the Russian authorities.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:55 am