Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fahmi: Sadr's conditions have been unanimous and we will go to the opposition if it does not materia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fahmi: Sadr's conditions have been unanimous and we will go to the opposition if it does not materia Empty Fahmi: Sadr's conditions have been unanimous and we will go to the opposition if it does not materia

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Aug 2018, 7:13 am

Fahmi: Sadr's conditions have been unanimous and we will go to the opposition if it does not materialize

13:45 - 11/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary of the Communist Party and leader of the alliance of the Raed Fahmi, Saturday, that the conditions of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Mr. Moqtada on the form of the new government and the next prime minister has been unanimous within the coalition, expressing his willingness to go to the opposition to the opposition if the conditions did not meet Sadr.
    Fahmi said in a statement to al-Maaloumah that "the conditions of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr and the 40 other conditions that followed have been unanimously agreed within the alliance of Sowron," stressing that "these conditions were discussed and deliberated before they were issued."
    He added that "these conditions were the outcome of what was agreed upon," noting that "if the government is not formed on the terms put forward by Mr. Sadr, we are ready to go to the opposition."
    And on the announcement of the results of counting and sorting by hand, Fahmi stressed that "the appeal of the results of the parliamentary elections and approval by the judiciary need a period of two weeks," noting that "after that calls the President of the Republic new parliament to convene." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:00 am