Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim's current conditions for joining him in the opposition and confirms: We will not fall Abdul Ma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim's current conditions for joining him in the opposition and confirms: We will not fall Abdul Ma Empty Hakim's current conditions for joining him in the opposition and confirms: We will not fall Abdul Ma

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 3:33 am

Hakim's current conditions for joining him in the opposition and confirms: We will not fall Abdul Mahdi

11:15 - 17/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Trend of Wisdom, headed by Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, put strict conditions on any bloc or personality intends to join in the opposition, while reaffirming that he will not seek to topple the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 
    MP Ali al-Badairi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "going to the political opposition was not the result of the moment and was expressed by Mr. Ammar al-Hakim during the Eid al-Fitr prayer sermon," stressing that "going to the opposition does not mean to try to topple the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " . 
    Al-Badairi added that "the current wisdom put strict conditions on any bloc or personality intends to join us in the opposition," noting that "the most prominent of these conditions not to participate permanently in the government or receive any position in it."
    He pointed out that "the political reality today is different from the past as many of the political blocs did not participate in the government, and this enables it to be an opposition force to monitor the work of the government freely." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:24 am