Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: Netanyahu's allegations are ridiculous and ridiculous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: Netanyahu's allegations are ridiculous and ridiculous Empty TEHRAN: Netanyahu's allegations are ridiculous and ridiculous

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:47 am

TEHRAN: Netanyahu's allegations are ridiculous and ridiculous 5badac9595a597fc638b45f4-660x330

TEHRAN: Netanyahu's allegations are ridiculous and ridiculous

The Iranian Foreign Ministry has criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's accusations that Tehran has a secret nuclear stockpile in the Iranian capital Tehran and considered his accusations "false and hollow."
    "The failure of the United States and the Israeli entity to implement scenarios hostile to the Iranians prompted the prime minister of the occupation to present and make ridiculous and ridiculous claims," ​​Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said in an interview.
    "The world will laugh loudly at these false and hollow words, which are unnecessary."
    "The only reference to dealing with nuclear issues is the IAEA, which has permanently monitored our sites and submitted 12 reports based on Iran's commitment to the full nuclear agreement."
    In his address to the UN General Assembly at its 73rd session in New York, Netanyahu said Israel had documents proving Iran's concealment of nuclear material in a warehouse in Tehran.
    Netanyahu called on the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to inspect Iran's "secret warehouse" in Tehran immediately.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am