Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Petro (5) dollars and pensions will make the budget deficit of $ 50 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Petro (5) dollars and pensions will make the budget deficit of $ 50 billion  Empty MP: Petro (5) dollars and pensions will make the budget deficit of $ 50 billion

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2014, 6:28 am

MP: Petro (5) dollars and pensions will make the budget deficit of $ 50 billion

12/02/2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the National Alliance, Mohammed Saadoun said that the amounts of petro ( 5 ) dollars , and pensions will make the budget deficit of $ 50 billion .

He said in a statement today: "The total amount of the budget is not enough to meet the claims, especially after the claims of oil-producing provinces and the petro ( 5 ) dollars as well approving the pension law in its current form ."

He added: "The government is facing two problems, which are delay in approving the budget in the House of Representatives and how to cover the costs of retirees and prisoners of Rafha as well as amounts of petro- dollars."

He pointed out that the government is now looking for a way to get out from financial crisis that will not find in this case, but borrowing from other countries or from the IMF or the World Bank to cover the deficit. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:40 am