Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A fine of one million dinars for an employee who violates the law of real estate registration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A fine of one million dinars for an employee who violates the law of real estate registration Empty A fine of one million dinars for an employee who violates the law of real estate registration

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:01 am

A fine of one million dinars for an employee who violates the law of real estate registration
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Diwaniyah Misdemeanor Court on Wednesday sentenced a worker to a real estate registration law to a fine.
    Ministry of Justice Inspector-General Karim al-Ghazi said in a statement that "the assistant of the first division of the Directorate of Real Estate Registration in Diwaniyah convicted (CJ) violated article (108) paragraph (4) of the Real Estate Registration Law for taking an external acknowledgment of the sale and purchase of real estate "He said.
    He added that "the process of acknowledgment took place in the home of a relative of the employee, and that the complainant was among the signatories to the treatment."
    The Inspector-General pointed out that "the court issued a judgment and pronounced the convicted fined one million dinars, and give the right to complain in order to claim compensation in civil courts." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 am