Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pens plans to meet Venezuelan opposition leader in Colombia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pens plans to meet Venezuelan opposition leader in Colombia Empty Pens plans to meet Venezuelan opposition leader in Colombia

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Feb 2019, 2:25 am

Pens plans to meet Venezuelan opposition leader in Colombia
    Pens plans to meet Venezuelan opposition leader in Colombia Irq_1200733854_1550992416
    US Vice President Mike Bens plans to meet with Juan Guadio in the Colombian capital Bogota on Sunday, on the sidelines of a meeting of leaders of the Lima regional group.
    On Saturday, military forces loyal to Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro blocked US humanitarian convoys from crossing from Colombia to Venezuela using tear gas and rubber bullets, killing two protesters.
    The violence could prompt the United States to impose new sanctions on Monday to deny Maduro's government revenue.
    Pence travels to Bogota to meet leaders of the Lima regional group who recognize Guido as legitimate president of Venezuela after Maduro held elections last year that were rejected as fraudulent.
    A senior US official told reporters on Friday that Bens would be ready to announce new sanctions at the meeting if Venezuelan authorities refused to enter aid to increase pressure from sanctions on state oil company Petroleos de Venezuela.
    "If there is any kind of violence or any kind of negative reaction from the leadership of the Venezuelan armed forces, the vice president and other countries may also announce actions with regard to the further closure of the International Finance Service," the official said on condition of anonymity.
    The official said the United States and its allies were looking into ways to expel family members of Venezuelan military officials living outside the country, including some living in southern Florida. Maduro has a shortage of food and medicine in Venezuela and says the aid is aimed at undermining his government.
    Pens spoke by phone with Jawiedo in January before the opposition leader announced himself as interim president of the country. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114364

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:38 am