Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: not confirmed to us after the appointment Keywords governor of the Central Ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: not confirmed to us after the appointment Keywords governor of the Central Ba Empty Parliamentary Finance: not confirmed to us after the appointment Keywords governor of the Central Ba

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Mar 2014, 7:02 am

[size=12.66]Parliamentary Finance: not confirmed to us after the appointment Keywords governor of the Central Bank

03/21/14 BAGHDAD / Source News / A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, on Friday, that the issue of the appointment of the secretary-general of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords position of Governor of the Central Bank not confirmed to the Commission limit the moment.

He told Yasiri / Source News /, the "Order of the appointment of the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers of the Central Bank governor not confirmed for the parliamentary Finance Committee, but we heard from the media only."

He Yasiri said, "In the event that a decision to appoint Keywords governor of the Central Bank, it is a good thing because Keywords personal efficient and has the experience to being an economic good has held for so long served as an important and serious, a general secretary of the Council of Ministers did not register attic any negative note during his career in the Secretariat of the Council" . Read More

^,,^
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Parliamentary Finance: not confirmed to us after the appointment Keywords governor of the Central Ba Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: not confirmed to us after the appointment Keywords governor of the Central Ba

Post by chouchou Fri 21 Mar 2014, 9:46 am

So we will have a new head of CBI very soon, budget looks like will be done next week, dispute with the kurds on the way to be resolved.........maybe we will have our RV before the election so Maliki can be re-elected?

Am I dreaming? lol

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:14 am