Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump plans to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump plans to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization Empty Trump plans to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 1:41 am

Trump plans to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization

15:18 - 30/04/2019

Trump plans to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said the administration is working to include the Muslim Brotherhood on the list of terrorist organizations.
    "The president has consulted with the national security team and regional leaders who share his concern. This classification is on its way. "
    The New York Times reported that the administration of US President Donald Trump was pushing for the Muslim Brotherhood to be classified as a foreign terrorist organization.
    The White House issued instructions to national security and diplomats to discuss how to impose sanctions on the group, after the visit of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi to Washington.
    The paper said that the decision would include extensive economic sanctions on companies and members of the Muslim Brotherhood.
    She stressed that Trump considered the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization logical, and obliged his administration to complete the step.
    According to the newspaper, John Bolton, national security adviser and Mike Bompio, the foreign secretary, support the idea. While the Pentagon, national security staff, government lawyers and diplomatic officials are struggling to find a limited step that satisfies the White House.
    They pointed out that this decision would cause great tension in relations with Turkey, whose president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, is a strong supporter of the Brotherhood. Nor is it clear what the consequences will be for Americans and US humanitarian organizations with links to the group.Finished 25 s

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:40 am