Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: We will not allow the transformation of the Strait of Hormuz into an unsafe corridor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: We will not allow the transformation of the Strait of Hormuz into an unsafe corridor Empty Zarif: We will not allow the transformation of the Strait of Hormuz into an unsafe corridor

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 2:21 am

Zarif: We will not allow the transformation of the Strait of Hormuz into an unsafe corridor

17:22 - 02/05/2019

Zarif: We will not allow the transformation of the Strait of Hormuz into an unsafe corridor %D8%B8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81-1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Thursday that Iran would not allow the Strait of Hormuz to be diverted to an unsafe waterway.
    On the sidelines of his visit to Doha to participate in the ministerial meeting of the Forum on the Asian Cooperation Dialogue, Zarif stressed in statements to Al-Jazeera that his country will take all necessary steps to prevent this happening.
    "Iran does not want to escalate tensions with America," he said, adding "we have clearly stated that we have no interest in escalating the tension."
    The Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz are considered the vital artery of Iran and we do not want the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz to be safe for all countries including Iran.
    He pointed to the statements of the American president, who said that his country spent 7 trillion dollars in the region, noting that Trump destroyed the region and that the blood of many Americans is in his neck because they were killed in this region without any objective or justification.
    Zarif said that the entire Iranian people rejected the option of bowing to the United States and warned that Iran would not allow the transformation of the Strait of Hormuz into an unsafe waterway. He said that if America wanted to destabilize the Strait of Hormuz, we would not allow it.
    The statement by US national security adviser John Bolton, calling for a war against Iran, was not new, referring to an article John Bolton wrote in the New York Times in 2015 calling for bombing Iran.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:48 am