Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A huge review of the Iranian forces in the Strait of Hormuz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A huge review of the Iranian forces in the Strait of Hormuz Empty A huge review of the Iranian forces in the Strait of Hormuz

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:18 am

A huge review of the Iranian forces in the Strait of Hormuz 5ba67286d43750782f8b464d-600x330

A huge review of the Iranian forces in the Strait of Hormuz

Today, the Gulf witnessed a major show of naval units of the Revolutionary Guards and the Iranian army, marking the anniversary of the start of the first Gulf War.
    According to the agency "Fares" that 600 pieces of marine participation in the presentation, which is conducted off the port of Bandar Abbas overlooking the Strait of Hormuz, including boats and warships, helicopters and elements of the special forces, within the framework of the annual presentation of the large armed forces of Iran.
    This came a day after dozens of air force fighters in the Iranian army and Revolutionary Guards carried out exercises over the Gulf and the Sea of ​​Oman.
    Fares published pictures showing the combat units participating in the show.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:30 am