Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Asron: Our position is still consistent with the nomination of Fayadh for the Interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Asron: Our position is still consistent with the nomination of Fayadh for the Interior Empty Deputy for Asron: Our position is still consistent with the nomination of Fayadh for the Interior

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 am

Deputy for Asron: Our position is still consistent with the nomination of Fayadh for the Interior

08:24 - 24/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi, on Monday, that his coalition is still firm on his position on the nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh for the post of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , explaining that the names announced in the media can not be taken.
    Aliawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the position of the Alliance and other blocs, in addition to the opinion of the reference was clear from the beginning is to emphasize the personalization of the military corps and expertise in this area for the post of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "Faleh Fayyad did not meet the agreed criteria on the autopsy for the post of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and therefore the Prime Minister will not risk the dissection of figures rejected by the political blocs."
    "All the names nominated for the cabinet and the media can not be taken if there is no official letter from the prime minister to parliament," he said, adding that the candidate's names are likely to be submitted very soon. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 am