Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: 1 trillion and 620 billion budget in 2019 allocated to increase salaries in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: 1 trillion and 620 billion budget in 2019 allocated to increase salaries in Empty Parliamentary Integrity: 1 trillion and 620 billion budget in 2019 allocated to increase salaries in

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Aug 2019, 2:17 am

Parliamentary Integrity: 1 trillion and 620 billion budget in 2019 allocated to increase salaries in the region

19:50 - 29/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special…
    The Committee on the Integrity of Parliament, on Thursday, the existence of more than one trillion and 620 billion within the budget of the region to increase the salaries of employees and new appointments at a time deprived the rest of the provinces of appointments.
    Khalid Jawad, a member of the Integrity Committee, told Al-Maalooma that the 2019 budget was marred by a lot of ado and was not divided fairly among the rest of the provinces.
    He added that "the Committee recorded many observations on the budget in terms of the distribution of projects and allocations until the announcement of projects and launch," pointing out that "there is an estimated one trillion and 620 billion within the budget of the region allocated to increase the salaries of employees of the region and new appointments in twisted ways of Kurdistan."
    He explained that "there is deprivation of the rest of the provinces of appointments and prevented increases for the rest of the state employees in the federal government and launched increases for the region, which requires reconsideration and not to repeat the mistakes in the budget of 2020."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:14 am