Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait closes Doha port to Iraqi and Iranian ships

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait -   Kuwait closes Doha port to Iraqi and Iranian ships Empty Kuwait closes Doha port to Iraqi and Iranian ships

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 am

Kuwait closes Doha port to Iraqi and Iranian ships

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The spokesperson for the Kuwaiti Ports Corporation, Nasser Al-Shalimi, said that the Doha sea port, which was used to receive Iranian and Iraqi ships and vessels coming from their countries and loaded with goods, was closed as a precaution for the new Corona virus, indicating that the closure will be temporary until further notice.
    Al-Shulaimi revealed that the corporation is coordinating with the Maritime Transport Organization and Arab and Gulf ports regarding the procedures for this virus, by examining the crews of ships coming to these countries, including Kuwait, as well as inspection and audit of goods imported from abroad, for fear of transmitting the contagious virus.
    He explained that there is cooperation between the maritime authorities at the present time, given the great suffering that countries suffer from this virus, according to Al-Anbaa.
    He added: "We took all the measures in the seaports, and the focus was on the affected countries which the Ministry of Health announced, and we have about 800 employees working in different departments, including administrators, supervisors and sailors."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am