Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Elysee Palace: Macron shows his full support for Al-Kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Elysee Palace: Macron shows his full support for Al-Kazemi Empty Elysee Palace: Macron shows his full support for Al-Kazemi

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:38 am

Elysee Palace: Macron shows his full support for Al-Kazemi
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Elysee Palace said that French President Emmanuel Macron renewed his full support for the sovereignty of Iraq while expressing his concerns about the recent events in Baghdad, during a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    The Elysee said in a statement that Macron renewed his commitment and support to the Iraqi government in order to enhance stability and security in the Middle East, in addition to encouraging the move to hold consultations in Baghdad between regional powers.
    The statement added that Macron expressed his support to the Prime Minister in his efforts to calm down and keep Iraq away from regional tensions, praising Al-Kazemi's diplomacy in the region and his sponsorship of consultations between regional powers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:32 am