Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government plan to distribute plots of land in Iraq.. and initiatives to grant construction loansق

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government plan to distribute plots of land in Iraq.. and initiatives to grant construction loansق Empty A government plan to distribute plots of land in Iraq.. and initiatives to grant construction loansق

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:37 pm

A government plan to distribute plots of land in Iraq.. and initiatives to grant construction loansقروض
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi capital, Baghdad - archive photo
     July 06, 2021 05:21 PM

[ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Mubasher: Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq, announced the development of a plan to distribute plots of land to citizens in a fair and transparent manner and away from favoritism, as he put it.
    Al-Kazemi said in a speech during the regular cabinet session, transmitted by his media office, today, Tuesday, that every Iraqi family has the right to a decent housing that preserves dignity and suits a decent living.
    The Prime Minister continued: "Today, I met the technical team of the website for distributing land to citizens to launch it soon for a fair and transparent distribution, away from favoritism, and according to the total points that each citizen will get."
    Al-Kazemi indicated that the plan will include the distribution of 550,000 residential plots, and during the past months, the government completed the production of 17 new cities in all governorates except for the region, and 8 of them became technically complete, and ready for distribution with more than 338 thousand housing plots.
    Al-Kazemi noted that the priority will be for the families of the martyrs and the poor and lower-income classes in obtaining a plot of land, "noting that in parallel with the residential land distribution initiative, there will be initiatives to grant loans for assistance in its construction.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:05 am