Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain Bank launches building bonds for citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain Bank launches building bonds for citizens Empty Al-Rafidain Bank launches building bonds for citizens

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:41 am

Al-Rafidain Bank launches building bonds for citizens

•  Time: 11/13/2021 09:36:06

•  Reading: 1,690 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank directed its branches to receive requests from citizens wishing to purchase {construction} bonds.
     And the media office of the bank said in a statement that {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it, that "the bank's branches have started to directly sell "construction" bonds to citizens wishing to buy."
    The statement indicated that "the bank specified in its instructions the controls of the sale, including a bond of 500,000 dinars with an interest rate of 6 percent for two years and a bond of one million dinars with annual interest (7 percent) for a period of four years."
    The bank called on "citizens wishing to purchase to submit a direct request to the bank's branches, bringing with them the original tariff documents in exchange for the bank giving the customer a receipt for the amount he paid to purchase the bonds."
    The statement pointed out that "citizens wishing to purchase building bonds who do not have a bank account and are unable to open the account during the purchase process are accepted to open bank accounts that have no right to them in order for the bond's future entitlements to be deposited from annual interests as well as the nominal value of the bond upon amortization."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 am