Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh: Converting daily wages into contracts and disbursing their annual dues in 4 government depa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh: Converting daily wages into contracts and disbursing their annual dues in 4 government depa Empty Nineveh: Converting daily wages into contracts and disbursing their annual dues in 4 government depa

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:55 am

Nineveh: Converting daily wages into contracts and disbursing their annual dues in 4 government departments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The office of Nineveh Governor Najm al-Jubouri announced the conversion of daily wages into contracts in 4 government departments and the payment of their annual dues.
    A statement issued by the governor's media office, seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", stated that "it was approved to disburse the sums of the daily dues, which were converted into contracts in accordance with Resolution 315 of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training."
    A separate statement issued by the same office stated that "it was approved to finance the calculation and disbursement of the sums of the daily dues, which were converted into contracts in accordance with Resolution 315 for the departments of water, municipality and municipalities from the date of 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021."
    According to the statement, this decision came "with the joint coordination of Nineveh Governor Najm al-Jubouri with the Ministry of Finance and follow-up from the Director of the Executive Office of the Higher Committee for the Reconstruction of Mosul, Abdul Qadir al-Dakhil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 am