Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: Retirees residing in Amman, most of them received the MasterCard card and raised salari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: Retirees residing in Amman, most of them received the MasterCard card and raised salari Empty Al-Rafidain: Retirees residing in Amman, most of them received the MasterCard card and raised salari

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Dec 2021, 5:19 am

Al-Rafidain: Retirees residing in Amman, most of them received the MasterCard card and raised salaries electronically

•  Time: 12/31/2021 08:55:55

•  Reading: 884 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank announced that most of the retirees residing in the Jordanian capital, Amman, have received the MasterCard card.
    And the bank confirmed in a brief statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, "raising salaries electronically."
    Al-Rafidain Bank announced yesterday that it will continue to issue MasterCard cards to retirees in the Jordanian capital, Amman.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement that most of the retirees were handed over the electronic card to them and the salaries were raised through it," noting that "the Sweifieh branch in Amman is the party concerned with issuing that card to retirees."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:00 am