Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economists: Statements about changing the dollar exchange rate confused the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economists: Statements about changing the dollar exchange rate confused the market Empty Economists: Statements about changing the dollar exchange rate confused the market

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:47 am

[size=52]Economists: Statements about changing the dollar exchange rate confused the market[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad: Omar Abdul Latif

Economists and experts criticized the statements of several blocs and parties regarding changing the currency exchange rate, noting that they are political media marketing that confused the local market.
    Economist Uday Al-Alawi said: “Some of them see that changing the exchange rate is just a digital process that goes up or down,” noting that “this change greatly affects the market and the obligations of many who live on selling materials in it.”
    Al-Alawi added that, "It is absolutely not possible to change the exchange rate overnight, because the damages of those decisions that are taken without knowledge are estimated in billions of losses borne by citizens," noting that "changing the exchange rate requires overlapping processes of continuous preparation of the market that take at least two years."
    He explained that "the statements regarding the change in the dollar exchange rate confused the market and stopped many commercial operations, and imposed on families to reduce spending and be satisfied with important goods, despite the fact that workers in the private sector constitute about 80% of society and they are the most directly affected by such statements." , indicating that "any moves to reduce and raise the exchange rate must be deliberate, because there is a benefit between the merchant and the simple citizen, in addition to the fact that many citizens have converted their transactions to the dollar after decreasing the price of the dinar.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 am